Seeking an Executive Assistant to the CTO with 5 years of experience assisting executive level positions for a global dental technology company in Irvine.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for Executive: creating presentations and reports; managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence inclusive of emails, memos and other written communication that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the Executive's schedule is followed.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Build relationships crucial to the success of the organization. Manage a variety of special projects for the Executive, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, with a hands-on approach and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all senior executives.
- Participate as an adjunct member of the executive team, attends executive and other meetings as requested during which takes pertinent meeting minutes.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff and strategy meetings.
- Work with the Strategy and Planning team in coordinating the Executive's activities.
- Follow up on contacts made by the Executive and support the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Assist with facility planning to assist team with planning where new hires will be seated.
- Work on small special projects as needed. Basic planning, research and follow through.
- Data Analysis – will run reports from Tableau data already built to pull operational metrics for the groups. Keep track of certain performance parameters.
- Assist with general presentations. Work with marketing to find right images to convey CTO’s thoughts/ideas.
- 5+ years of experience assisting executive level positions
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior executives, external partners, customers and industry leaders.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience running Tableau reports
- Knowledge and interest in technology
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Previous facilities planning experience. Planning where to seat new hires, etc.
- Basis project & coordination experience. Small projects that require oversight. Basic planning, research and follow through.
- Data Analysis - someone that can run reports from Tableau data already built to pull operational metrics for the groups. Keep track of certain performance parameters.
- General presentations - need assistance to get 60-70% of my presentation done. Examples would be to work with Marketing to find right images to convey CTO’s thoughts/ideas.
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required.