Seeking a Lead Systems Engineering Architect with a BSCS and 10+ years infrastructure/architecture experience to be a technical expert in our systems engineering/infrastructure group. Develops standards and guidelines that guide the design of enterprise solutions and architecture. Innovates solutions to processing needs using evolving technologies and engineers an enhanced operating environment.
Responsibilities: The Lead Systems Engineering/Architect will be a technical expert in our systems engineering/infrastructure group and develop standards and guidelines that guide the design of enterprise solutions and architecture. In addition, will innovate solutions to process needs using evolving technologies and design an enhanced operating environment.
Uses a broad and deep understanding of technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to develop solutions to problems and critical design issues. Work assignments are typically focused on critical products for the organization. Creates solutions that significantly impact the future success of the customer and his/her department. Changes the overall plan, goal, or project to improve the efficiency or potential of a situation. May manage relationships with suppliers/vendors.
- BS degree in Computer Science/Systems Engineering
- 10 + years in systems/infrastructure/architecture
- Expert knowledge of standards in IT Architecture and Infrastructure
- Ability to develop enterprise guidelines and standards
- Expert knowledge of the software development process and how it fits within the IT architecture and infrastructure
- Expert knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Expert knowledge of enterprise platforms and operating systems
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required