Seeking an IT Support Analyst with 5+ years IT Technical/Applications Support experience to assist with system issues to include advanced troubleshooting, prioritizing, and completing assigned tickets in a timely manner, as well as escalating complex issues to other IT teams in a friendly, professional manner to our internal customers.
- Manages user access for applications such as but not limited to GO (all modules), Active Directory, Exchange, GCM, DL Plus, Great Plains, Kronos, BrainShark, and Exchange.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance through use of remote controls tools such as Proxy master and VNC Client to connect to customers for remote support.
- Interprets, analyzes, diagnoses, documents, and resolves Level 1 IT issues related to internally supported hardware and software within first call.
- Diagnoses and solves immediate complex questions and problems related to application software, operating systems, and antivirus.
- Installs, diagnoses, and resolves Level 1 problems for hardware, peripherals, and software systems.
- Manages internet security via Websense; adds and removes objects as well as manage permissions.
- Maintains Time Management system (Kronos); including configuring, installing, and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Creates simple queries and runs pre-written stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Performs basic administrative and security tasks for a variety of applications and software, including but not limited to MS Sharepoint, Great Plains, Kwiktag, DL Plus, Kronos, Active Directory, BrainShark, and Exchange.
- Provides technical assistance and training, and recommends remedial actions, as needed.
- Communicates resolution status proactively to ensure customer timeframe expectations are met or exceeded.
- Follows-up on open tickets, unresolved tickets, scheduled hardware and software upgrades, systems level problems, tickets that are escalated to other departments, and non-urgent after-hours messages to ensure progress and completion of requests.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with various Company departments and team members.
- Contributes to library of Knowledge Base articles.
- 5 years of experience in Applications or IT Technical Support
- Must have previous experience supporting enterprise applications
- Troubleshooting experience using remote controls tools such as Proxy master and VNC Client or otherwise
- Experience interpreting, analyzing, diagnosing, documenting and resolving Level I IT issues related to hardware and software
- Able to diagnose and solve complex problems related to application software, operating systems and antivirus
- Ability to manage internet security via Websense
- Formal education in Information Technology, a plus
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required