Seeking an AP & AR Supervisor with 5 years AP & fixed asset accounting experience who will assist with the company's Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables process in our fast-paced and dynamic technology company.
- Responsible for timely and accurate payment of all vendor invoices
- Ensure expenses are authorized, reviewed, and invoices are in accordance to company policies
- Data entry of invoices into the accounting system
- Assist in implements Deltek Costpoint ERP system
- Support Accounting team with ad hoc analysis and projects
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong grasp of US GAAP. Knowledge of FAR cost principles.
- Experience with Deltek CostPoint or a similar ERP system.
- 5+ years of accounts payable and fixed asset accounting
- Good communication and management skills.
- Highly skilled in Excel or similar application.
- Strong integrity, high accuracy, and team player.
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required.