Seeking a professional Embedded Software Engineer with 4 years+ experience in development of application AND driver software for embedded systems to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle for an exciting new aerospace product.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging embedded software (application and driver).
- Designing and developing multi-threaded, multi process software for embedded Linux OS.
- Review code and design.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resource.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Interface with Customer Interface Specifications.
- Access third party, open source software and legacy software (experience in rehosting legacy software is a plus).
- Develop software requirement specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Strong and solid programming experience C and/or C++.
- 4+ year of experience in development of application and driver software for embedded systems.
- Strong knowledge in Linux driver framework.
- Hands-on experience in producing custom application software development for Generic Linux and Green Hills Integrity OS.
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and all phases of software development.
- Knowledge of Multi thread programming, socket-level TCP/IP communications.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written.
- Efficiently multi-task and commit to working under deadlines.
- U.S. citizen/green card holder.
Nice to have/not required:
- Knowledge of miscellaneous Operating Systems (Linux, Windriver VxWorks and Greenhills Integrity)
- Hands-on experience in DO-178 and Arinc-653 for safety-critical avionics real-time operating systems