Seeking a Quality Analyst who will be responsible for performing ongoing support, coordination, and administrative tasks required to support our IS09001/AS9100/AS9110 Certifications, ISO 17025 Test Laboratory Accreditation, and CMMl-DEV vl.3 Benchmarking. They will also oversee the management of product manufacturing and test records. Will be responsible for follow-up on quality system-related activities, as well as administrative activities such as phone calls, e-mails, scanning, paper and electronic filing, and reporting.
- Tracks corrective action (supplier, audit, process, customer, etc.) status from issuance to closure.
- Schedules and coordinates calibration of inspection, measuring, and test equipment.
- Sends Supplier Qualification Questionnaires to suppliers and follows up.
- Ensures Approved Vendor List (AVL) is maintained and up-to-date.
- Manages training records.
- Supports material review activity as required by Quality Engineering.
- Creates product asset records.
- Scans Technical Data Packages (TDP's).
- Prepares and submits Government Source Inspection (GSI) requests.
- Coordinates preparations for customer and regulatory audits and other visits.
- Coordinates inter-laboratory comparison testing in support of ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Supports Configuration Management activity as required.
- Provides support for annual Conflict Minerals campaigns.
- Coordinates gathering of monthly QMS metric results and publishes results.
- Generates purchase requisitions for Quality & Facility Operations Department.
- HS diploma, Associates Degree, Technical Trade School certification or BS/BA.
- Requires 1year of experience providing similar coordination and administrative support.
- Strong skills utilizing MS Excel, Word, Power Point are a must.
- General knowledge of aerospace quality requirements/processes is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder.