Seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years solid programming experience in C/C++ and will be responsible for software architecture, software design, development and testing for a wide variety of technological domains. The successful candidate will provide technical leadership for a team of software engineers to meet technology development goals and customer requirements.
Responsibilities: Will have opportunities to work collaboratively with team members for software design, development, testing and prepare documentation for variety of projects including short assignments dealing with technology feasibility demonstration to longer duration projects involving the development of complex systems to meet customer requirements.
Work in accordance with established system development processes, procedures and help improve the current process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Systems Engineering. Had portfolio of a wide variety of domain specific software design, development and testing experience.
- Proficient with programming languages such as C, C++, ADA (nice to have), software design tools and methodologies, software design patterns.
- Hands-on experience coding and debugging on embedded hardware platform.
- Experience with software configuration management tools.
- Hands-on experience in DO-178 for safety-critical software a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience with software engineering; providing sound technical performance and guidance on a variety of areas including software architecture, software design/development, testing, integration, test, and documentation.
- Good verbal/writing communication skills
- U.S. citizenship required.