We are seeking a highly motivated Production Coordinator who has 5 years manufacturing experience, has knowledge of ERP systems & excellent communication/problem-solving skills. U.S. citizenship/green card holder required.
Responsibilities: Will coordinate, administer, and maintain manufacturing material support systems in an ERP system (Cost Point) and manufacturing processes for personnel engaged in the production of products. He/She will administer company policy and ISO 9001 quality system requirements as they apply to production coordination.
- Provide requisition and purchasing support to all programs in the Division.
- Initiate, implement, and maintain the division production control processes in coordination with Cost Point
- Maintains, monitors, and reports on production product flow in coordination with Cost Point to meet production/customer schedules.
- Helps expedite to maintain production product flow to meet production/customer schedules.
- Assist in inventory control and reporting if requested.
- Work closely with Purchasing, Accounting and Quality departments to reconcile any differences.
- AA degree is preferred or high school diploma plus 5 years of manufacturing experience is required.
- 5 years of experience in a technical or related manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of operation of a computer and PC software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Cost Point.
- Must have good communication skills, good problem-solving ability, and ability to work with a diverse work force.
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required.