Seeking a Customer Technical Support Analyst with 5 years software support/IT experience to assist our clients with application support of our products.
- Provides customer ordering processing support which may include researching, troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving customer technical support issues.
- Provides system configuration and implementation of CAD and CAM computers.
- Supports Helpdesk and external customers in resolving problems.
- Serves as escalation point for complex issues that cannot be resolved by Level I Representatives.
- Interfaces with developers and project teams to resolve complex application issues.
- Utilizes SQL Server Management Studio to perform backups and restore databases; writes scripts and interprets database error messages.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on external integration systems relevant to Customer Technical Support.
- Assists less experienced team members and Helpdesk Analysts in supporting areas advanced expertise.
- Assists Project Management team in testing, reviewing, and implementing new product enhancements.
- Works with Project Management team in providing technical information, testing, and evaluation of bugs and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in software support analysis of external customer IT applications.
- Experience supporting Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Some scripting experience - SQL, Python preferred.
- Experience working in a HIPAA regulated environment.
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required.
- Helpdesk or technical support experience, a plus.
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting experience, a plus.