Seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with 2+ years experience in development of application software for embedded systems with expertise in C/C++ to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging embedded application software.
- Write software requirements, document a software design, participate in software peer code reviews.
- Take ownership of a software module to completion.
- Author software documentation.
- Access third party, open source software and legacy software (experience in rehosting legacy software is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Strong and Solid programming experience in C and/or C++.
- 2+ year of experience in development of application software for embedded systems.
- Hands-on experience coding and debugging on embedded hardware platform.
- Experience with software configuration management tools.
- Experience with software control and status structures as well as message handling techniques.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Efficiently multi-task and commit to working under deadlines.
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required.
- Hands-on experience in DO-178 for safety-critical software a plus.
- Programming on a Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) experience a plus.
- Experience in ADA a plus.
- Complete software design life-cycle experience a plus.
- Experience with OpenGL a plus.