Seeking a Senior Software Engineer with experience in transitioning software prototypes into production code, preparation of technical documentation, and management of engineering projects. U.S. citizenship required to obtain security clearance.
Responsibilities: The Senior Software Engineer will be involved with application software development for imaging systems, sensors data analysis, software control of hardware systems, modeling, and simulation. In addition, hands on development of application software for modeling, simulation, data analysis and visualization applications.
- Bachelor's Degree and equivalent experience required. Master’s Degree preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development using tools such as Qt, Visual Studio, debuggers, databases on Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience with development tools including Eclipse and version control systems
- Experience in design, development and unit/system level testing for application software based on libraries such as OpenCV, R, CUDA, BOOST, GIS or similar packages.
- Expert level skills in C, C++, Java, Perl, and Python programming and Linux operating systems
- Must have experience in technical writing to produce software documentation
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to learn and work in a wide range of application domains including but not limited to image processing, modeling/simulation and visualization; data-analysis and networking will be a plus
- U.S. citizenship