Seeking a MBSE Systems Engineer with hands-on experience using Model Based Systems Engineering approaches in aerospace and/or electronic products. Specific areas of interest include: Model Based Engineering (MBE, MBSE, MDA, MDD, MDE), Systems of Systems (SoS), architecture modeling and analysis of software-intensive systems.
- Develop and extend system models using existing requirements, interface documentation, and related design and systems engineering documents
- Provide MBSE/SysML expertise and related support to the entire engineering team
- Systems/Software Architecture Modeling, Analysis and Assessment using UML, SYSML and MBSE tools
- Hands-on Embedded Software Design and Development
- System documentation, participation in the creation of certification packages
- WIll make key contributions in conceptualizing and capturing (bids/proposals) new product development opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Systems, Software, or Computer Engineering and 5+ years experience
- Familiarity with UML/SysML, and experience with Model Based Engineering approaches, methods, and techniques, as well as tools such as Rhapsody, MagicDraw, and Enterprise Architect.
- Familiarity with product lifecycle, trade studies, requirements, and interface definitions.
- Interest in complex multi-disciplinary problems and ability to work with colleagues across engineering domains.
- Demonstrated ability to build and shape work and teams through collaborative and effective partnership
- Ingenuity for applying a set of technical skills across multiple subject matter fields such as healthcare and defense.
- Experience with automatic code generation. Experience with model-based testing- preferred
- Strong understanding of full lifecycle development methodology skills including modern development processes (Agile development, scrum, DevOps, ALM/PLM) – preferred
- Knowledge and experience with XML technology such as XSLT, XML Schema, and XML Namespaces - preferred
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder