We are seeking a highly motivated Quality Inspector I for our Quality Assurance Group who has 2-3 years of experience inspecting mechanical parts & CCA’s. J-STD-001 certification preferred, but not necessary. US citizen/green card holder required.
The successful candidate will perform inspection of incoming materials, work-in-process, and fully-assembled systems. Our ideal candidate communicates effectively, is self-motivated and detail-oriented, exhibits relentless dedication to accuracy and responsiveness, and is flexible enough to maintain productivity and enthusiasm in a fast-evolving team-oriented manufacturing environment.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings for mechanical components/systems and measure to determine compliance to the specified requirements.
- Read and understand drawings for electrical components/systems, inspect images of electrical systems for compare to drawings.
- Inspect and determine compliance of soldering work to applicable standards, particularly J-STD-001.
- Prior J-STD-001 Class 3 certification preferred.
- Familiarity with AS9100, AS9110, AS9102 (First Article Requirements) and CMMI-DEV.
- Familiarity with MIL-STD testing, particularly MIL-STD-202, -810, and -883.
- General knowledge of and/or experience with aerospace quality requirements/processes is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in all phases of the quality inspection process or production subject to quality inspection.
- High School or equivalent is required; secondary education preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – are necessary.
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required.