Seeking a Production Lead with 7+ years of experience working in an electronics manufacturing environment, delivering products on time & budget, while providing oversight and leadership to the manufacturing team. The Production Lead will work in our Products and Engineering Department and will oversee our product line producing highly integrated unattended ground sensor systems. This role also has opportunities for continued growth into other product lines including wearable electronics, avionics displays, and additional ground/maritime sensor systems.
- Lead/perform production assembly, testing, and inspection per drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate and monitor daily operations of production personnel on the production floor.
- Lead/perform procedure generation and participate in drawing reviews.
- Identify and track process and performance metrics to improve and optimize performance and efficiency.
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement initiatives in workforce, material flow, and other processes.
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers to complete transition of new ISI products into full-rate production.
- Associates Degree of Applied Science in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- B.S. Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or a related field is a plus.
- 7 years’ experience in a technical or related electronics manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of AS9100 quality system, lean manufacturing principles, and ERP process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and delegate responsibilities appropriately.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Must be able to work in a challenging and engaging work environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability, and professional development.
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required.