Are you an experienced hands-on IT Manager? We are seeking an IT Business Solutions Manager who can roll up their sleeves and help grow our new start up. We are a well funded DoD contractor and are looking for someone with a proven track record of successfully leading the development and implementation of our Information Technology & Information Systems strategy and roadmap.
- Partnering with the leadership team and provides guidance, advice, and direction to the business.
- Managing the IT outsource provider, who is responsible for the day-to-day administration, management, and security of the company's computer network.
- Organizing, installing, supporting, and designing and/or enhancing computer systems, networks, intranets etc.
- Managing other data communication systems to meet business needs, including reliability, accuracy, integrity, ease of use, and training.
- Providing desktop support and computer / software refresh / upgrades.
- Setting hardware and software standards and for continuity and disaster recovery planning and implementation as part of the IT / IS strategy.
- Conducting a monthly users group meeting to ensure user needs, balanced against and aligned with the strategy, roadmap, and affordability, are understood and communicated to the outsource provider.
- Help the company improve business processes, achieve cost efficiencies, drive revenue growth, and maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace through best practice in IT / IS.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science or Related Field. IT Certifications(s) a Plus
- 10+ Years in Information Technology/Systems, with 5-7 Years in Complex, High Tech Manufacturing, Preferably Aerospace & Defense
- 3-5 of Years Staff Management, Project Management or Program Management Experience - Must have the ability to Work Well with Multi-Function/Multi-Level Internal and External Stakeholders
- Experience with Internal and External Compliance Audits
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint ERP/MRP System a Plus as well as Unanet, SalesForce, Quality Collaboration by Design (QCBD), and FileMaker Pro
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required