Seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with 4+ years of experience in the development of device driver and kernel development for embedded systems to execute complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging BSP, device drivers, and kernel
- Designing and developing Built-In-Test software for Real-Time Operating System (RTOS), e.g. GreenHills Integrity, WindRiver VxWorks, and embedded Linux
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resource
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Interface with Hardware design and development
- Access third party and open source software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Strong and Solid programming experience in C and/or C++ (Assembly language experience is needed).
- 4+ year of experience in development of device driver and kernel development for embedded systems.
- Hands-on experience in producing custom firmware and low-level driver development for Generic Linux kernel and RTOS environment.
- Knowledge of device driver development (PCIe, 1553, UART, I2C, GPIO, USB, SATA and so on).
- Knowledge of miscellaneous Operating Systems (Linux, Windriver VxWorks and Green Hills Integrity).
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written.
- Efficiently multi-task and commit to working under deadlines.
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required.