Seeking a Director, Compliance to implement government compliance programs while reporting directly to the Chief Administrative Officer. Our ideal candidate will have a practical application-based understanding and knowledge of federal contracts, FARs and DFARs, ITAR and EAR, and serve as a proactive resource to our leadership as it pertains to compliance audits and training programs.
- Implementation and oversight of a dynamic compliance program with an emphasis on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Review of complex government programs through analysis of government contract terms and conditions to assess business risks.
- Provides advice and guidance concerning the requirements and obligations represented in the FAR, DFAR, ITAR and EAR to the leadership of all departments.
- Periodically interview project leaders to ensure coordination, communication and adherence to budget and completion goals.
- Assist our Contracts department as an interface with internal technical staff.
- Prepare reports for executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, or related discipline
- 5+ yrs. of government compliance audits and training programs within the aerospace/ defense industry
- Professional working knowledge and demonstrated proficient work experience with FAR, DFAR, ITAR, EAR, and US Government/ DOD Prime Contractor customer expectations
- Have a high degree of tact and diplomacy to deal with a variety of diverse personnel and changing priorities.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and be detail-oriented.
- Must possess demonstrated people leadership abilities
- Must set highest ethical standards for self and others
- Highly effective and active communicator who works well with people at all levels
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required.