Web Application Architect/Development
The Web Development team is responsible for the programming and technical infrastructure. The team partners with our Digital Marketing Team to bring our company experience to patients, visitors and employees by using the latest in Web technologies and state-of-the-art software and database design.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field with minimum 10 years IT experience
- Master’s degree in an applicable field with minimum 7 years IT experience
- Experience in application design patterns and principles, development methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Demonstrate understanding of application architecture and infrastructure as they relate to service delivery including availability and performance
- Demonstrate understanding of secure programming concepts as they relate to web application development with ability to define solutions that mitigate risks including but not limited to the OWASP Top 10
- Demonstrate understanding of PCI and HIPPA compliance requirements and ability to design and develop solutions that conform to those requirements
- Experience with complex database design concepts and the ability to determine the best solution based on individual project requirements and goals
- Experience interfacing with both internal and 3rd party APIs as well as designing and developing new APIs as part of a services oriented architecture
- Provide mentorship for junior staff members and assist them with their technical challenges.
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required.