Seeking a Software Systems Engineer with a BS degree in CS/CE/EE and 2+ years systems engineering experience. Ability to obtain security clearance required.
- Create innovative designs and implementation of reusable software that manages electronic devices through a wide variety of interfaces including USB, RS232, LVDS, as well as communication standards: I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet, Wifi, and Bluetooth.
- Preparation of technical documentation for hardware, software, and firmware.
- Management of deliverables for a variety of engineering projects.
- Will be working on application software and graphical user interface development for a wide variety of engineering/scientific applications such as radar, sensors data fusion/analysis, terrain analysis, anomaly detection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 2-5 years’ hands-on experience in systems engineering required.
- Platform level integration of military systems desired.
- Knowledgeable in aerospace environmental requirements compliance, test/qualification, and transition to manufacturing.
- Good understanding of implementing firmware on Microcontrollers and Microprocessors and familiarity with ARM, JTAG, SWD
- Experience in using tools such as Eclipse, version control systems Qt, Visual Studio, debuggers, databases on Linux and Windows platforms as well as design, development and unit/system level testing for software based on libraries such as OpenCV, R, CUDA, BOOST, WorldWind, GIS, C, C++, Java, Perl, and Python programming.
- Experience with embedded systems and onboard data processors is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- U.S. citizenship required to obtain security clearance.