We are seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer with a Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering and 3-5 years working experience in an engineering environment with a proven track record of developing electronics hardware products.
Responsibilities: The Project Engineer will have immediate opportunity to lead multiple projects within the division. He/she will work with engineering teams in developing concepts, assist with product development, manufacturing transition, and support manufacturing & product sustainment. Responsibilities will include technical project and/or task leadership, and project, task scheduling, costing, and tracking. This position emphasizes technical and engineering skills including hands-on contribution to day-to-day activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Aerospace/Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience, and a record of achievement in a position requiring increasing responsibility
- Have a proven track record of developing electronics hardware products and associated environmental testing and compliances.
- Familiar with AS9100/9110 and CMMI Level 3 quality management processes.
- Excellent communication skills, good problem-solving ability, and ability to work with a diverse work force.
- Experience solving technical problems & offering sound technical judgement
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required to obtain security clearance.