Seeking a FPGA Engineer who will architect and code firmware for military radio frequency systems, sensor systems, avionics, control systems, and/or other innovative technological solutions. U.S. citizen/green card holder required.
• Coding of software applications/firmware to be embedded in electronic hardware and execution of firmware-hardware and software-firmware integration.
• Development and documentation of detailed FPGA firmware specifications based on features, capabilities, and requirements of the user/customer.
• Analysis and resolution of complex system-level software-firmware-hardware integration issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• Master’s Degree is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in direct hands-on developing firmware for FPGAs/SoCs (preferable Xilinx FPGA Ultrascale families) within the past 7 years – preferred
• Experience coding in VHDL, C, C++, and other object oriented languages
• U.S. Citizen/green card holder status required.