Seeking a professional FPGA Firmware Engineer to execute complete FPGA firmware development lifecycle.
- Design and develop FPGA firmware using VHDL/Verilog HDL
- Develop simulation test of the firmware
- Perform software-firmware integration
- Execution of firmware development including planning, designing, implementation, and testing/benchmarking on on-going programs.
- Analysis and resolution of complex system-level software-firmware-hardware integration issues.
- Implementation and documentation of firmware testing and debugging process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field. Master’s Degree a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in hands-on development of firmware for FPGAs/SoCs (preferable Xilinx FPGA Zynq, UltraScale, and Ultrascale+ families)
- Experience with SoC design flow and IPs integration
- Experience coding in VHDL is required and Verilog is optional
- Experience with TCL scripting, and C programming is a plus
- Experience with FPGA HDL software tools such as XILINX Vivado, Altera Quartus or Microsemi Libero
- Experience with HDL simulation tools such as ModelSim, QuestaSim, or similar simulation tools.
- Debugging skills in FPGA-based systems
- Scripting using TCL
- Experience with schematic capture tools
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Efficiently multi-task and commit to working under deadlines.
- U.S. citizenship required.