We are seeking a highly motivated Production Manager for our Applied Technologies Division. He/She will be responsible for managing the department responsible for all production processes in response to purchase orders received for specific products. The successful candidate is responsible for designing, developing and ensuring proper procedures and adequate record keeping are followed in accordance with our AS9100 and AS9110 Quality System.
- Design, manufacture, and deliver products on time and within planned and approved budgets
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the design of components, equipment and systems as they apply to processes and procedures in a MRP system such as CostPoint Manufacturing.
- Establish and comply with procedures and processes.
- Manage, schedule and plan daily operations for a team of production personnel and infrastructure.
- Responsible for the transition of new products into production.
- Design, manage, and direct all processes for production products.
- Develop procedures for manufacturing production products.
- Schedule, manage, direct, and successfully complete all product schedules and planning.
- Handle weekly GIDEP alerts and DMSMS/obsolescence alerts and disposition from Q-Star™
- Efficiently manage production test assets.
- Manage production of COMSEC controlled items.
- Develop basis of estimate for new product programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant employee supervision, production, and testing experience.
- Experience with printed circuit board assembly and testing.
- Good understanding of manufacturing work standards and how to operate a computer and PC software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Experience with military production programs, including contractual understanding of CLINs, CDRLs, DIDs, etc., is a plus.
- Ability to manage complex BOM’s and drawing trees, schedules, and parts inventory.
- Ability to be hands-on with soldering, epoxy potting, painting, and assembly.
- U.S. citizenship is required.