Global medical technology company has created a Digital Health innovation center in Andover, MA. They are forming a new software team to help guide this new product division to create patient facing mobile applications and wearable devices. They are seeking a Software Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience developing enterprise quality software to help in these efforts. US citizen/green card holder required.
- Adopt a lean start-up approach to building and testing a minimum viable product. Implement an early feedback loop to enable continuous learning and iteration for ventures, products and services. Leverage the relevant capabilities of BD to accelerate delivery
- Contribute to technical architecture and design discussions
- Assist in defining best practices and building our culture of continuous improvement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build and refine user stories
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience building enterprise-quality software.
- Ability to work in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile, lean practices and methodologies
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Passion for technology and delivering useful and pleasing products to a consumer base
- .NET or Mobile development technologies a plus, but ability to learn new technology quickly
- NLP and ML a plus
- Results-oriented: Track record of delivering enterprise-grade software
- Must have legal right to work in US. No corp to corp.