Are you a seasoned Software Engineer with experience leading a software team & have 10+ years overall development experience? Are you an expert with C#/.NET programming & have prior experience in a regulated environment (medical device/aerospace)? If so, read on and let's talk.
- Leads a diverse team of software engineers in all aspects of SDLC and agile development.
- Interfaces and communicates effectively with cross –functional teams and able to drive consensus towards common goals
- Demonstrates understanding of the subject area, medical software, and the infusion business sector
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise
- Demonstrates the ability to act independently and set their priorities with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrates results driven attitude.
- Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for a single component, as well as the entire ecosystem as a whole
- Keeps abreast with industry best practices and trends for enterprise systems
- Able to understand high-level design principles and apply them to implement a specific solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years related work experience required
- Expert-level competency in C# & .NET programming
- Strong understanding of software design best practices, including an understanding of Software Design Patterns and Service Oriented Architecture
- Proven Experience with leading outsourced development teams
- Experience in Microsoft's technologies & framework like WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ
- Proven experience in leading teams with agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in a regulated environment (Medical, Aerospace, etc.)
- Experience with object oriented design and analysis
- Familiarity with cloud programming and concepts
- Well versed with secure programming best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft server technologies
- IIS 8
- Windows Server 2016
- Ability to generate engineering documents such as flowcharts, sequence diagrams, data models and other applicable documentation
- Ability to generate quality documents such as detailed design documents, etc.