Seeking an Office 365 Administrator for a large technology company in Irvine, CA. This is an intermediate to advanced level support role for Office 365. The candidate will diagnose and solve complex issues related to Office 365 including SharePoint, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Teams, and most modules within the Office 365 offering. Will work alongside the IT Support team and takes escalated tickets from the queue and enter appropriate and usable data into ServiceDesk Plus Ticketing system. Will also provide troubleshooting assistance through use of remote control tools such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to connect to customers for remote support. The Administrator will interpret, analyze, diagnose, document, and resolve Level 2 IT issues related to internally supported hardware and software.
- Associated or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field. Formal Information Technology education a plus.
- 6 years of experience in Applications or Helpdesk Support.
- Experience working in a large enterprise and supporting enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated experience configuring Office 365 workloads such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration including GPO, Domain Controllers & OU
- Technical knowledge of MS Exchange versions 2003 & 2010
- Experience with application systems like SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and OneDrive
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Microsoft certification for Office 365 Administrators a plus
CompTIA A+ or Security+ or other certifications.
Understanding of ITIL v3 Foundations