Seeking a RF Systems Engineer with a BS/MS in EE, CE or Aerospace and 3+ years cognitive RF systems experience. U.S. Citizenship required.
Responsibilities: The RF Systems Engineer will work with a dynamic engineering team in the development, testing/qualification, documentation and productization of these systems. The engineer will make key contributions in conceptualizing and capturing (bids/proposals) new technology/product development opportunities.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Aerospace/Electrical/Computer Engineering, or related field
- Proven technical track record of hands-on experience in systems engineering with an emphasis on cognitive RF systems
- 3-5 years’ experience, and a record of achievement in an engineering position
- Must have experience in ground/airborne platform-level integration issues, environmental requirements compliance, and manufacturing transition
- Expertise in requirements analysis and compliance traceability
- Tools - DOORS preferred
- Experience with requirements/configuration management tools is desired
- Good communication skills, problem solving ability, and ability to work with a diverse work force is a must
- U.S. Citizenship is required