Seeking an Information Network Security Analyst with 4+ years of experience in network security to work in our Information Security Department. Looking for someone strong in network security architecture, design, operations & has a strong understanding of Information Security concepts.
Responsibilities: Information Network Security Analyst will assess the threat landscape, and design, build, perform ethical hacking and find creative ways to keep data safe.
- Utilizes highly technical and physical forensics to ensure that security policies, standards, and best business practices are followed in and around the Company Wide Area Network (WAN). This includes; workstations, Servers, mobile devices, anything that connects and accesses data in our internal and cloud infrastructure.
- Uses penetration testing tools to perform regular vulnerability assessments of internal, DMZ, and external devices.
- Designs, tests, and implements security measures intended to protect cloud based applications and data.
- Assists security managers in best business qualities of policies requested by resource owners.
- Communicate and relate complex business requirements and associated risks to technology design/implementation for security-related and other areas of technology.
- Defines, develops, and communicates processes for implementing new policies.
- Identifies unauthorized changes to authentication and authorization systems.
- Protects the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information in the custody of or processed by the Company.
- Provides on-call security and operational support for production web environment and associated locations.
- Responds in a timely manner to a loss or misuse of information assets.
- Analyzes application security needs based on sensitivity or proprietary nature of data; ensures all systems are utilized for management-approved purposes.
- Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends, and plans implementation of new or improved information security software or devices (including mobile devices).
- Reviews computer/server logs and messages to identify and report on possible violations of security.
- Assists in development of disaster or emergency recovery procedures for information systems and computer environment.
- Provides leadership in understanding and responding to security audit failures reported by internal and external auditing.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical degree preferred. Relevant network security experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- 4+ years experience in network security
- Strong experience in network security architecture, design, operations (TCP/IP, network layers, Ethernet, ARP, etc) & strong understanding of Information Security concepts
- Mid to expert level experience/knowledge in:
- IDS/IPS systems
- Firewall Audit review security best practice
- Implementing and operating Deep Learning AI (Artificial Intelligence) Network Security Solution
- DDoS mitigation techniques
- Deep understanding of Security Operations Center and Security Incident Response Team protocols and procedures
- Self-starter, strong initiative to work independently and collaboratively with others
- CISSP, CCNP, CISA or GIAC GSEC certification is a plus, and will be required to take in one year of hiring