Seeking an Analog Design Engineer with a Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering and 4 years of experience in mixed signal CMOS circuit design, coupled with analog IC design fundamentals.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for the development of analog and mixed signal circuitry in high performance mixed signal audio processing IC's. You will participate in all aspects of the design including specification, architectural development, transistor level design, layout supervision, chip level verification, and lab validation. This position is in our company’s Mixed Signal Audio Division developing high performance data converter IC’s for professional & consumer audio markets.
- Master's/PhD in Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of professional experience in mixed signal CMOS circuit design.
- Strong knowledge of analog integrated circuit design fundamentals
- CMOS operational amplifier design skills
- Discrete time and continuous time signal processing skills
- Expert knowledge in delta sigma data converter design
- Transistor and system level simulation skills
- Strong lab and silicon validation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience taking designs from concept to mass production
- Matlab or Labview required
- Perl scripting a plus
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required
- Do you have CMOS operational amplifier design skills?
- Do you have strong knowledge of analog integrated circuit design fundamentals?
- Do you have direct design experience with ADC and/or DAC?
- Are you an experienced MatLab and/or Labview user?
- Are you working with a semiconductor design house, preferably a mixed signal one?