Seeking an IT Developer (Oracle Cloud) for a large healthcare provided voted Top 20 Best Workplaces in Healthcare in Santa Barbara who s implementing the Cloud Base Solution with Oracle. This will be remote hosted, and we don't need the traditional/expansive technical experience with Oracle implementations. Candidate needs to be an energetic self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and 2+ years progressive work experience in business information applications. The IT Developer will analyze, configure, develop, test, implement, support and maintain business applications, solutions and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology, business or a related field.
- 3 years of progressively responsible work experience with an emphasis in business information applications or a combination of education and experience may be substituted for a degree.
- 3 years of experience in business IT application implementation, support and maintenance, AND Experience in Payroll/ Timekeeping or other Business areas.
- Working knowledge of IT solutions and interfaces, operating platforms and network software.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint. Proficient in SharePoint.
- Oracle Cloud or other ERP systems and KRONOS certifications preferred.
- U.S. citizen/green card holder required.