Seeking a Test Engineer who will develop, validate and support test systems to verify the performance of various electro/opto/mechanical and software based systems.
- Develop, validate and support test systems to verify the performance of various electro/opto/mechanical and software based systems.
- Ensure test systems comply with: quality requirements, reliability, and regulatory compliance.
- Work with cross-functional new product development teams to ensure that products are designed to facilitate testability.
- Develop, specify and/or procure test equipment that meets quality objectives and the needs of manufacturing.
- Work with cross-functional new product development teams to develop and write test documentation such as; compliance matrices; ATP’s, QTP’s, FTP’s.
- Input documentation into DOORS as a traceability database.
- Perform incoming inspection and validation of purchased systems against performance requirements documentation.
- Conduct testing and oversee test activities at testing contract facilities.
- Produce test reports and CDRL’s for contractual deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or a related field. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 4+ years of progressively complex Manufacturing Engineering and/or Test Engineering experience in electronic systems manufacturing.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Good communication skills, problem solving ability, and ability to work with a diverse work force.
- US citizen/green card holder required.