Seeking a Technical Regulatory Inspector with a Master’s Degree in EE or Systems Engineering and 3+ years technical experience. The Inspector will review proposals, monthly reports and final reports for adherence to regulatory and contractual requirements. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to experience the technical breadth and depth of an innovative and growing organization and directly contribute to our ongoing success.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will work directly for the Senior Vice President, Operations & Chief Operations Officer and review proposals and reports to ensure that the requirements are met and point out discrepancies between the proposed work and accomplishments. He/she will interface with our Principal Investigators, Technology Directors and General Managers and point out gaps and deficiencies in documentation to be delivered to Government agencies. The Inspector will help ensure that delivered documentation meets customer expectations and guidelines, and participate in brainstorming and program review meetings, which offer the opportunity to contribute and add value to future contracts.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or System Engineering with emphasis on hardware or software
- 3-5 years of experience performing technical duties, preferably performing research or early-stage product development
- 1-2 years of experience with technical programs such as BAA, RFP and other R&D programs
- Pride and enjoyment in interacting with technical personnel and customers
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Ability to rapidly read and evaluate documentation spanning multiple contracts and technologies
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required.