As a Sr. Software Engineer you will be responsible for building and delivering innovative new products to market. What you build will be used by millions of users worldwide. Your focus on lean software practices and delivering quality products will be critical in the success of Digital Health and our mission of transformation. You will be making a real difference in making healthcare more efficient, safer and more effective.
- Be a key member of a software development team working to rapidly develop and iterate on new product concepts for mobile apps and smart devices.
- Adopt a lean start-up approach to building and testing a minimum viable product. Implement an early feedback loop to enable continuous learning and iteration for ventures, products and services. Leverage the relevant capabilities of BD to accelerate delivery
- Contribute and lead technical architecture and design discussions
- Assist in defining best practices and building our culture of continuous improvement
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build and refine user stories
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-quality software.
- Ability to work in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile, lean practices and methodologies
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Passion for technology and delivering useful and pleasing products to a consumer base
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Hands on experience with Application Development using the .NET stack
- Hands on experience with Xamarin
- Working knowledge of micro-services architecture and development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track record of delivering enterprise-grade software
- US citizen/green card holder