Seeking an Associate RF Engineer with a BSEE and 2+ years hands-on experience in development, integration, prototyping and test of RF and microwave systems. US citizen/green card holder required.
Responsibilities: The RF Engineer will perform RF and Microwave design, development, test and maintenance of prototype systems, including filters and phased-array antennas. They will also provide supporting documentation in terms of data analysis, and reporting in accordance with project team objectives, requirements and schedules.
- Test and validate new products and designs in the lab
- Participate in internal research and development of new RF technologies
- Characterization of hardware under varying conditions, such as high RF power and varying temperatures
- Generate test procedures and schematic diagrams, and assist in design reviews under the guidance of senior engineers
- Track and perform to fast-paced program schedules to ensure timely execution and delivery
- Provide support to the engineering organization as directed
- Resolve technical problems during test and integration phases
- Generate and review technical product documentation, including written documentation instructing customers in the use of delivered products
- Establish design criteria for the product, and determine material requirements, product operational capabilities and limitations
- Writing and supporting proposals involving the design and development of RF and microwave devices
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in development, integration, prototyping, and test of RF and microwave systems.
- Circuit analysis on simple to medium complexity analog, digital, and RF circuits. Characterization of RF hardware systems. Use of test equipment such as power supplies, signal generators, mixed signal oscilloscope, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and control software. Experience with anechoic test chambers and environmental test chambers a plus.
- Familiarity with ECAD tools for schematics and PCB layout (e.g., Altium Designer, OrCAD, AutoCAD) FPGA tools (e.g.,Xilinx ISE, Altium Quartus) a plus.
- Good communication skills, good problem solving ability, ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize tasks and meet scheduled project goals. Programming skills in C/C++, Matlab, Labview.
- US citizenship/green card holder required