Seeking a Technical Support Analyst who is customer service focused with 5+ years Helpdesk/Applications support to work for a global technology company.
- Provide customer ordering processing support which may include researching, troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving customer technical support issues.
- Provide system configuration and implementation of CAD/CAM computers. Acts as SME on external integration systems.
- Provide 2nd level technical support to internal and external customers in resolving problems related to 3rd party CAD/CAM technologies.
- Serve as escalation point for complex issues that cannot be resolved by Level I Representatives.
- Interface with developers/engineers and project teams to resolve complex applications or hardware issues.
- Utilize SQL Server Management Studio to perform backups and restore databases; writes scripts and interprets database error messages.
- Provide technical assistance by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing support; training users.
- Involved with testing and debugging in various environments during pre-deployment & post-deployment stages.
- Administer VLTrader Managed File Transfer solution.
- Support internal processes that affects external customers such as eStatements and Daily Case Summary.
- Assist less experienced team members and IT Support Analysts in supporting areas advanced expertise.
- Assist Scrum teams in testing, reviewing, and implementing new product enhancements.
- Triage and assign bugs to the Product Owner to prioritize and escalate to the development team.
- Answer Customer Support line during identified shift ensuring calls are answered within targeted service level timeframes.
- Monitor Technical Support inbox for emails & identifies, documents, and responds to requests immediately.
- Contact customers with updates via phone and email on status and problem resolution.
- Communicate with external customers’ IT departments to resolve problems when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification/classes in computer field.
- 5 years in software support analysis of external customer IT applications.
- Experience supporting Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Experience logging inbound/outbound customer communications & escalating support issues.
- Experience in supporting cloud based solutions.
- Experience working in a HIPAA regulated environment.
- Helpdesk or technical support experience.
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting experience.
- Must have legal right to work in U.S. (US citizen/green card holder). We don't sponsor.