Seeking a Scrum Master 2 with 3+ years Scrum Master experience for a full time/direct role with a global technology company in Irvine, CA.
- Guide and coach development teams on Agile Scrum practices.
- Organize and facilitate grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, demos, daily standups, and other project related activities.
- Develops and maintains metrics to track team progression speed, sprint/release progress, and expected completion dates.
- Work with a team of Scrum Masters and Agile Coach to build proficiency and consistency in executing scrums for all teams across engineering and product development organizations.
- Remove roadblocks to ensure the team delivers on-time.
- Ensure the team follows established processes and advocate for improving processes when necessary.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks, impediments, and dependencies.
- Coordinate and communicate plan, project progress and critical path to team members, team leaders, managers and stakeholders.
- Make sure the team members accountable to team standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software, Electrical, or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role with high performing Scrum teams
- Open and transparent communication style, willing to surface and champion the tough issues
- Ability to understand and communicate the big picture, and work with attention on details when needed
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational skills and the ability to influence across the organization
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong Agile Kanban/Scrum process-orientation skills