Seeking a Software Engineer with 3 years of experience building enterprise-quality software to join our innovation lab in Boston, MA. You will be responsible for building and delivering innovative new products to market. What you build will be used by millions of users worldwide. Your focus on lean software practices and delivering quality products will be critical in the success of Digital Health and our mission of transformation.
- Be a key member of a software development team working to rapidly develop and iterate on new product concepts for mobile apps and smart devices.
- Adopt a lean start-up approach to building and testing a minimum viable product. Implement an early feedback loop to enable continuous learning and iteration for ventures, products and services.
- Contribute to technical architecture and design discussions.
- Assist in defining best practices and building our culture of continuous improvement.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build and refine user stories.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience building enterprise-quality software.
- Ability to work in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile, lean practices and methodologies
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Passion for technology and delivering useful and pleasing products to a consumer base
- .NET or Mobile development technologies a plus, but ability to learn new technology quickly
- NLP and ML a plus
- Results-oriented: Track record of delivering enterprise-grade software
- Must have legal right to work in US. US citizen/green card holder required.