Do you have 2+ years of Xamarin experience developing iOS and Android apps? Are you seeking a full time position with an incredible company in Irvine? Please see the below qualifications and send in your resume immediately for consideration.
- You are passionate about taking user interface designs and bringing them to life with clean and elegant code.
- You keep on top of the leading edge of mobile front-end programming techniques, technologies, and development standards while being able to develop and maintain cross platform projects and products. You are creative, focused, results-oriented, and are a resourceful problem solver.
- You thrive when working at a rapid pace in a creative environment.
- 1-2 years of experience developing iOS and Android apps using the Xamarin framework and toolset (Xamarin Studio and/or Xamarin for Visual Studio).
- 2-3 years of C# experience
- Strong knowledge of the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and the entire mobile store life cycle including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning.
- You must have released an app to one or both of the app stores (Apple, Google)
- You must have experience creating apps for both iOS and Android platforms
- You must have experience building graphically intensive UIs, managing multiple view hierarchies, and optimizing UI transitions and performance on mobile devices.
- Experience organizing and maintaining a common core shared amongst various platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- Experience working with SQLite or comparable local storage frameworks
- You must have experience with SVN and/or Git.
- You must have experience working in Adobe Photoshop including the ability to turn PSD’s into usable application assets (images, fonts, etc.)
- Xamarin Test Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience with prototyping tools is a plus
- Experience with Objective C, Swift and/or Java to develop mobile apps is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with designers and content creators to develop robust and user-friendly interfaces
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical challenges to business units
- Must have exceptional attention-to-detail
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Agency experience is required