Are you a highly skilled Systems Architect with strong electrical & electronic systems architecture for EE components and vehicle systems related to EV/HEV/PHEV? Do you have experience with vehicle electrical systems design and architectures? If so, let's talk.
- Design vehicle electrical architecture based on customer expectation and market trend and maintain vehicle electrical system design requirement documentation.
- Automotive applications on electrical & electronic systems architecture for EE components and vehicle systems related to EV/HEV/PHEV.
- Provide technical direction over other engineers and suppliers for vehicle electrical systems design and architectures.
- Ensure the vehicle meets customer's expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Provides recommendation to management for the opportunities on improvement.
- Study and research all new technologies and involved in early phase of vehicle design and development.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred)
- 5 years+ experience in the automotive, aerospace or medical device industry with strong electrical/electronic systems experience
- Knowledge in microprocessor, automotive ECU, electrical/electronic hardware, embedded software
- Knowledge in automotive vehicle mechanical and electrical system architectures including BUS communications
- Expert knowledge of systems engineering principles, hardware & software design concepts
- Hands on experience with vehicle system architectures and control systems
- Expert knowledge of validation and testing tools
- Experience with lab test equipment including oscilloscope, receivers, spectrum analyzers, generators, amplifiers and antennas
- Technical knowledge of product qualification testing
- Must have ability to identify problems, recommend solutions and execute contingency plans
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills and ability to solve issues & develop consensus
- Must have excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Visio