Do you have 5 years+ experience with vehicle electrical architecture and system design? Are you a highly skilled Systems Architect with 5 years+ management experience? If so, let's talk!
- Manage the Electrical Architecture team for EE architecture activities and provide technical direction to the team and other engineers and suppliers for vehicle electrical systems design and architectures.
- Actively involved in the design vehicle electrical architecture based on customer expectation, market trend and regulatory requirements. Review and update vehicle electrical system design requirements documentation.
- Coordinate all engineer teams and suppliers to implement the vehicle architectures in electrical, powertrain, and vehicle applications.
- Provide recommendations to management to improve product.
- Study and research new technologies for improvement, and will be involved in early phase of vehicle design and development.
- Evaluate and recommend options consistent with industry best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred)
- Must have 5 years+ experience with vehicle electrical architecture and system design
- 5 years+ management experience of engineers (minimum 3)
- Knowledge in microprocessor, automotive ECU, electrical/electronic hardware, embedded software
- Knowledge in automotive vehicle mechanical and electrical system architectures including BUS communications
- Expert knowledge of systems engineering principles, hardware & software design concepts
- Hands on experience with vehicle system architectures and control systems
- Expert knowledge of validation and testing tools
- Experience with lab test equipment including oscilloscope, receivers, spectrum analyzers, generators, amplifiers and antennas
- Familiar with ISO 26262 and other vehicle regulatory requirements
- Technical knowledge of product qualification testing
- Must have ability to identify problems, recommend solutions and execute contingency plans
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills and ability to solve issues & develop consensus
- Must have excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Visio