Seeking a Director, Electronic System Development for a company specializing in military defense. The Director will be supporting small system development and integration into the military platforms. The position will report directly to the COO and interact with various technical divisions & their respective teams, business development & our valued clients.
- Manage a dynamic team in designing small electronics system for avionics and other applications
- Responsible for the prototype, testing, verification & validation
- Present design innovation to customer and upper management
- Understand customer requirements to propose a design architecture to meet those requirements
- Provide hands-on technical leadership & project management
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required. PhD in Electrical Engineering is a plus
- 8+ years experience with hardware & systems design
- Strong management experience leading moderate size engineering teams
- Aerospace industry experience
- Experience with analog and/or digital systems
- Understanding of firmware is a plus
- U.S. Citizenship is required.