Are you a Business Intelligence Analyst with experience in SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau & Dundas? We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to assist in developing standardized reports for campaigns, operational productivity, and to perform statistical analysis for marketing projects.
- Works across all levels of client organizations from the C-Suite to the front lines in order to design and build attractive, easy to use, analytics, dashboards, and reports.
- Create and maintain standardized, custom and ad hoc Microsoft Structured Query Language (MSSQL) and Business Intelligence (BI) reports to support internal and external customer requirements, including the online reporting portal.
- Supports and mentors BI super-users and Data Analysts to align analytics and ensure data governance across the organization.
- Delivers ad hoc analysis to answer timely questions.
- Coordinates with designated BI team to assist with the design and implementation of Business Intelligence Initiative, specifically as it relates to dynamic analysis and reporting for users.
- Uses financial and business acumen to analyze and understand significance of reported numbers, and helps answer top-level business questions by harvesting and converting data into management insight.
- Conducts and coordinates tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
- Synthesizes current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Maintains or updates business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Manages timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology, Business Analytics, or related field.
- Experience with reporting and analytics.
- Demonstrated extensive experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, and Dundas.
- Advanced experience in Business Objectives and Data Transformation Services (DTS) /SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), a plus.