Are you a Sr. Desktop Support Analyst with 3-5 years experience in Applications or IT Support? Do you have experience supporting enterprise applications & managing IT projects? If so, read on and let's talk.
Responsibilities: Will provide services for Applications, Computers, Printers, Cables, 3D Scanners, etc. through analysis and problem solving to facilitate installation, maintenance & implementation.
- Creates computer images utilizing SCCM, Acronis True Image (or similar) Backup and Recovery applications.
- Creates SCCM Packages, OSD, and maintain Collections.
- Installs, configures, and validates 3rd party scan and design software, anti-virus software, Windows and Macintosh operating systems, MS Office, and proprietary in-house applications.
- Coordinates and performs software deployments and upgrades.
- Manages leased hardware including software deployments and upgrades.
- Manages printers including installing Network and Local printers, troubleshooting technical and mechanical issues, and replacing toner cartridges.
- Deploys computers throughout Company; performs set-up, cloning and imaging for quarterly leased terminated equipment or as required.
- Supports users with fax machines including assisting in set-up, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Supports users with 3-Dimensional Imaging Scanners, both desktop and handheld devices, including deploying devices, set-up, configuring, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Supports and deploys handheld touchpad devices including configuring and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Performs diagnostics on various devices utilizing 3rd party computer health diagnostic tools.
- Performs preventative maintenance services on a prescribed schedule.
- Responds to support tickets for applications and/or hardware issues.
- Identifies and resolves technical issues; performs tests as necessary to ensure proper functions.
- Reports problems and proposed solutions; chooses best solution and course of action.
- Develops “lessons-learned” documents.
- Makes considerable contributions to CRM Knowledge Base.
- Utilizes 3rd party remote software such as VNC Client, RDP, Team Viewer, and Proxy Master to connect to customer desktops for remote support.
- Repairs computers as necessary.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Manages assigned IT projects.
- Manages assigned CRM Tickets efficiently, ensure timely completion and customer satisfaction.
- Provides a positive experience for customer base/users
- Communicates solutions to users in a clear, concise, and timely manner to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with various Company departments and team members.
- Travels to Remote Labs to assist with moves and large scale system changes and/or rollouts.
- Bachelors degree in Technical Field. Will consider experience only.
- 4 years+ experience in Applications or IT Technical Support.
- Must have experience supporting enterprise applications & managing IT projects.
Certifications a Plus:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 certification, a plus
- CompTIA A+ or Security+ or other certifications.