Are you a RF Engineer with less than two years hands-on experience? Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree and extensive RF project experience? Are you a US citizen who is able to obtain a security clearance? If so, read on and let’s talk.
- Participate in internal research and development of new RF technologies
- Test and validate new products and designs in the lab
- Characterization of hardware under varying conditions, such as high RF power and varying temperatures
- Generate test procedures and schematic diagram, and assist in design reviews under the guidance of senior engineers
- Track and perform to fast-paced program schedules to ensure timely execution and delivery
- Resolve technical problems during test and integration phases
- Generate and review technical product documentation, including written documentation instructing customers in the use of delivered products
- Establish design criteria for the product, and determine material requirements, product operational capabilities and limitations
- Writing and supporting proposals involving the design and development of RF and microwave devices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Max 2 years experience in RF engineering. May accept schooling and RF projects in lieu of experience.
- Programming skills in C/C++, Matlab, Labview.
- Circuit analysis on simple to medium complexity analog, digital, and RF circuits. Characterization of RF hardware systems. Use of test equipment such as power supplies, signal generators, mixed signal oscilloscope, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and control software.
- Good communication skills, good problem solving ability, ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize tasks and meet scheduled project goals.
- US Citizenship required and ability to obtain security clearance
Nice to Have/Not Required:
- Experience with anechoic test chambers and environmental test chambers a plus.
- Familiarity with ECAD tools for schematics and PCB layout (e.g., Altium Designer, OrCAD, AutoCAD) FPGA tools (e.g.,Xilinx ISE, Altium Quartus) a plus.