We are seeking a Sensor Software Engineer with a BS/MS EE or CE & 2+ years experience in application layer software development in C/C++, Python, Matlab and RTOS programming skills.
Responsibilities: The Sensor Software Engineer will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced, highly technical environment and be responsible for developing software for avionics and/or sensor systems for aerospace applications for ongoing & future projects. He/she must have experience in leveraging current technological advances in algorithms and software and be familiar with newer areas such as machine learning or deep learning methods. Must have experience in transitioning software from prototype hardware to real-time system and be capable of estimating software performance.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering with at least 2 years exp.
- Experience in application layer software development in C, C++, and Ada
- Working knowledge of Python and Node.js.
- Ability to perform software code analysis and reverse engineering
- Well-versed with programming on real-time embedded system for transitioning prototype algorithms from benchtop setups to embedded systems
- Familiar with software hosting/rehosting on various hardware platforms
- Must be able to support software/hardware integration
- Experience with tools such as Matlab, and Labview
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- U.S. citizenship required
- Strong software development experience in a language such as C and/or C++
- Industry experience (military) preferred
- Knowledge of code development under various operating systems (Linux, Windows, Integrity and/or VxWorks)
- Knowledge of FPGA development and HDL is plus
- Familiar with algorithms such as machine/deep learning
- Technical writing and documentation skills strongly preferred
- Motivated by continuous learning and working on a variety of projects simultaneously