Seeking an IT Technical Support Level II to assist our internal customers with system issues by communicating technical solutions in a user friendly and professional manner. This will include advanced troubleshooting, prioritizing, and completing assigned tickets in a timely manner, as well as escalating complex issue to other IT teams.
- Answers all incoming calls and IT emails providing Level 1 support in a timely manner.
- Enters appropriate and usable data into CRM Helpdesk Ticketing system.
- Perform device imaging via SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager).
- Provides troubleshooting assistance through the use of remote controls tools such as Proxy master and VNC Client to connect to customers for remote support.
- Interprets, analyzes, diagnoses, documents, and resolves Level 1 IT issues related to internally supported hardware and software within first call.
- Diagnoses and solves immediate complex questions and problems related to application software, operating systems, and antivirus.
- Installs, diagnoses, and resolves Level 1 problems for hardware, peripherals, and software systems.
- Manages internet security via Websense; adds and removes objects as well as manage permissions.
- Maintains Time Management system (Kronos); including configuring, installing, and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Creates simple queries and runs pre-written stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Performs basic administrative and security tasks for a variety of applications and software, including but not limited to MS Sharepoint, Great Plains, Kwiktag, DL Plus, Kronos, Active Directory, BrainShark, and Exchange.
- Provides outstanding customer service and responsiveness to all end-users across all locations.
- Guides users through step-by-step solutions and/or with operating IT equipment.
- Provides technical assistance and training, and recommends remedial actions, as needed.
- Escalates complex issues to different IT Teams, as necessary.
- Acts as a resource to other team members in resolution of technical issues.
- Communicates resolution status proactively to ensure customer timeframe expectations are met or exceeded.
- Creates, assigns, and reopens tickets to appropriate IT Technical Support office.
- Follows-up on open tickets, unresolved tickets, scheduled hardware and software upgrades, systems level problems, tickets that are escalated to other departments, and non-urgent after-hours messages to ensure progress and completion of requests.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with various Company departments and team members.
- Contributes to library of Knowledge Base articles.
- 2 years of experience in Applications or IT Technical Support.
- Must have previous experience supporting enterprise applications.
- Formal education in Information Technology, a plus. Technical/Code Academy a plus.
- Experience working with SCCM preferred.
- US Citizen/Green card holder required (we don't sponsor).