Seeking a Software QA Tester with a BSCS and 5+ years of experience in an Applications Support role, QA testing, or Software Development. The SQA Tester will automate QA testing, validation, monitor real-time production critical applications, and provide expert-level support as outlined by Product Owners and Stakeholders.
• Triaging and assigning bugs to the Product Owner to prioritize and escalate to the development team.
• Actively engage with end‐users to validate updates, train, support and get feedback.
• Work with Product Owners in an agile environment to meet project deadlines.
• Facilitates deployments and automate test procedures in both QA and production environments.
• Provides technical assistance by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing support; training users.
• Prepares technical support by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Will be the Subject Matter Expert for business-critical applications and be able to identify and troubleshoot issues quickly.
• Work closely with Agile Scrum development teams to identify production issues & resolve them. Learn new applications they are building as well.
• Provide valuable feedback to Agile Scrum team on application improvements.
• Monitor and follow-up with Agile Scrum team on the status of their backlog items.
• Cross-training next level of support on application and business workflows.
• Available for off-hours support, if required.
• Testing and de-bugging in various environments during pre-deployment and post-deployment stages.
• Creates and execute automated test cases based upon project requirements.
• Participates in daily Scrum team meetings with developers and product owners to discuss project goals and statuses.
• Assist in implementing agile practices of iterative development, TDD, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Participates in ongoing development, patching, and updating of released products through use of Agile process.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s Degree, a plus.
• 5 years+ experience in an Applications Support role, QA testing, or Software Development.
• Working knowledge of AWS architecture and tools such as EC2, Lambda, RDS, Dynamo DB, RedShift, SQS, S3, API Gateway, Kinesis, CloudWatch.
• Intermediate proficient skills using MongoDB Visual Studio, Postman, SQL Management Studio.
• Log Management tool such as LogEntries.
• Must be able to contribute effectively as a member of a team.
• Knowledge of group software development methods such as Agile Process and Scrum Method.
• Understanding of messaging in a SOA environment is a plus.
Must have legal authorization to work in United States. We don't sponsor.