Exciting opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist/Digital Support person who is mechanically and technically inclined & has good communications skills. Specific knowledge of CNC Machining & Milling Centers is required. This is a great opportunity to work at an innovative global technology company. The ideal person has CNC setup, programming and maintenance experience.
- Daily Activities include, calibration, cleaning and preventive maintenance of CNC milling equipment, 3D scanners, and 3D printers.
- Follow all SOP’s, policies and procedures.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Windows operating systems and applications, software installation, PC upgrades (including hardware), problem solving and repair.
- Rig and move production equipment throughout the shop, Install and setup new equipment as needed.
- Provide onsite as well as phone support for our outside customers.
- May travel to remote labs locally in Southern California.
- Must have an electrical and mechanical maintenance background
- Experience with CNC setup, programming and maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints
- Customer focused, team player
- Experience with Haas CNC controls and CNC programming is a plus
- Basic safety and attention to details
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- U.S. Citizen/green card holder required.