Do you have a PhD and 2-3 years DSP experience? Are you experienced in wireless communications, radar, electronic warfare, spectrum sensing, antennas, phased arrays or multifunctional RF systems? If so, let’s talk.
The Research Scientist will develop new technologies and solutions for RF systems, and participate in on-going and future projects in this area. The primary focus is to develop innovative ideas, writing and supporting proposals involving the design and development of products and systems for government and commercial marketplaces. Candidate will work in a dynamic, fast-paced R&D setting with other high level engineers and scientists. This is a fast-growing, high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions. The opportunity for advancement and growth are endless.
- Developing concepts, and writing supporting proposals, for the design and development of innovative technological solutions.
- Conducting analysis, modeling, simulation, and/or experimentation to support ongoing research efforts.
- Writing technical reports to document the research efforts, and conducting presentations to audiences with diverse technical backgrounds.
- Ph.D. in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Expertise in digital signal processing, including but not limited to any of the following: digital filters, noise reduction, data fusion, signal exploitation, spectral analysis, converters, waveform generation, high-throughput processing, digital beamforming, image analysis, localization/tracking, dynamic spectrum access, network analysis, automation, stability control.
- Experience using high-level programming tools such as MATLAB, Simulink, LabVIEW, Octave, or IDL.
- Experience in one of the following: wireless communications, radar, electronic warfare, spectrum sensing, antennas, phased arrays, multifunctional RF systems.
- Experience working with real-time processors, such as FPGA or SoC is a plus.
- Candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills, and experience in technical writing.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.