Are you able to diagnose and solve complex questions and problems related to application software? Can you interpret, analyze, diagnose, and resolve Level 3 IT issues related to hardware and software? Do you have SQL experience and can write advanced queries?
Responsibilities: Will provide assistance to internal customers related to various Company system issues by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user friendly and professional manner.
- Diagnoses and solves immediate complex questions and problems related to application software.
- Interprets, analyzes, diagnoses, documents, and resolves Level 3 IT issues related to internally supported hardware and software.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting assistance through the use of remote controls tools.
- Enters appropriate data into CRM Helpdesk Ticketing system.
- Maintains Time Management system (Kronos); including configuring, installing, and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Creates advanced queries and runs pre-written stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Performs advanced administrative and security tasks for a variety of applications and software, including MS Sharepoint, Great Plains, Kwiktag, DL Plus, Kronos, Active Directory, BrainShark, and Exchange.
- Provides outstanding customer service and responsiveness to all end-users across all locations.
- Guides users through step-by-step solutions and/or with operating IT equipment.
- Provides technical assistance and training, and recommends remedial actions, as needed.
- Escalates complex issues to different IT Teams, as necessary.
- Acts as a resource to other team members in resolution of technical issues.
- Communicates resolution status proactively to ensure customer timeframe expectations are met or exceeded.
- Creates, assigns, and reopens tickets to appropriate IT Technical Support office.
- Follows-up on open & unresolved tickets, software upgrades, systems level problems, tickets that are escalated to other departments, and non-urgent after-hours messages to ensure progress and completion of requests.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with various Company departments and team members.
Education and Experience:
- AA Degree or Bachelor’s degree (Formal education in IT a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in Applications or IT Help Desk Support in an enterprise environment
- Experience with SQL Server writing queries
- Previous experience supporting enterprise applications
- Must be able to critically think to solve unorthodox problems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to think on your feet
- PowerShell, Bash, etc. a plus